Commercial Division - Water Treatment - Commercial Pool Cleaners
Shenton pumps also offer a full range of Commercial Pool Cleaners and Consummate Filters:
Dolphin™ Robotic Pool Cleaners provide systematic, thorough, and reliable pool cleaning for private and commercial pools. The energy-efficient system saves both water and electricity while intelligently covering the entire pool floor, walls, and waterline during every cleaning cycle.
Dolphin Wave Pool Cleaners. The Wave of new technology in commercial pool cleaners.
Recommended for Olympic-sized and large commercial pools. The professional answer for systematic, thorough and reliable pool cleaning for Olympic-sized and commercial pools. The most cost-effective machine on the market.
Heavy duty pool cleaner for commercial pools. Cleans pool floor, walls and waterline. Recommended for large commercial pools up to 50m. (164ft.) in length.
• Advanced software ensures systematic cleaning and optimal pool coverage.
• User-friendly remote control for manual navigation and programmable command. Adjustable parameters and cleaning programs – Cycle time, Pool length, Climbing frequency and Regular or Ultraclean.
• Powerful suction and sweeping, evenly disperses chlorine and other chemicals in the pool and helps to eliminate algae and germs.
• Two large self contained ultra fine micronic filter bags collects dirt, debris and even fine dust particles.
• Power supply with clogged filter bag indicator ensures ongoing cleaning efficiency.
• Patented swivel prevents cable tangling.
• Low voltage – low energy consumption.
• 24 months warranty.
Dolphin Dynamic PROX 2
Recommended for pools up to 25 m (84 ft) in length. Cleans pool floor, walls and water line.
Using the Dolphin in your pool will:
• Save water and energy.
• Help to prevent germination of algae and bacteria.
• Reduce the number of required backwashes.
Dolphin Dynamic ProX 2 features and benefits:
• Scrubs, brushes, vacuums and filters the entire pool-floor, walls and waterline.
• Extra robust robot designed for frequently use in commercial pools.
• Gyroscopically tracking system enables accurate and effective scanning.
• Large self contained inner ultra fine Porosity filter bag collects dirt, debris and even fine dust particles.
• Wireless remote control enables automatic and manual operation - easily select parameters including: Cycle time, Climbing frequency, Pool length, Regular or Ultraclean and Waterline.
• Environmentally-friendly cleaning process - disperses chemicals evenly in the pool, and therefore reduces the use of chlorine and other chemicals • Patented cable swivel prevents cable tangling.
• Dual motor manoeuverability for precise performance • Patented clogged filter bag indicator ensures ongoing cleaning efficiency • Equipped with combined brushes to suit every pool type.
• Low voltage – low energy consumption • Automatic shut off at end of cycle time • Obstacle escape.
• Motor protection mechanism in case of over load and out of water • Suitable for beach entry pools.
• 24 months warranty.
The Ultramax from Aquatron
Recommended for pools over to 80' The World's Most Powerful Pool Cleaner, the UltraMax is ultra in every way. Only a few years after Aqua Products, Inc. introduced the first robotic cleaner that could micro-filter a pool, it began to build the largest fleet of commercial cleaners, now up to ten (10) models. While the standard Aquamax is the industry standard, this is the Most Powerful automatic pool cleaner money can buy with twice the filtering power and Remote-Directional Control as well, great from quick clean-ups and spot cleaning. The Ultra Series offers the widest line of commercial swimming pool cleaners on the market today. Thousands of these cleaners are hard at work every day around the world. Each Ultra series is designed especially for commercial pools like those found in schools and universities, YMCA's, Public Pools, and Waterparks. Now you can clean a large commercial pool in about one hour with the most technologically advanced, easy to use pool vacuum available. Simply drop this lightweight, wide body cleaner into your pool, plug in the power supply and the microprocessor control will guide the UltraMax through its cleaning cycle or you may use the wireless remote control feature which is standard on all Ultramax models to spot clean your pool. UltraMax filters 10,000 gallons of water and covers 12,500 square feet per hour. Cord Length standard in 120 Ft length, optional 150ft length.
The Ultramax Junior from Aquatron
Recommended for pools up to 80' Ultramax Junior is designed to provide the superior vacuuming and filtering capabilities of the full sized Ultramax. In a more compact design, the Junior unit is suited to pools found in large hotels, motels, and public swimming facilities. Like all commercial Aqua Products, Inc. Cleaners, the Ultramax, Jr. gobbles up algae, dirt and even large debris from the pool's surfaces and vacuums everything into its built-in, easy-to-clean, reusable micro-filter bag. The Baby Brother of the World's Most Powerful Pool Cleaner, the Ultramax Jr. is a slightly smaller, more afforable version of the ultimate pool cleaner, Aqua Products, Inc., Ultramax. Only a few years after Aqua Products, Inc. introduced the first robotic cleaner that could micro-filter a pool, it began to build the largest fleet of commercial cleaners, now up to ten (10) models. While the standard Aquamax is the industry standard, this is that and much, much more, and it also features Remote-Directional Control as well, great from quick clean-ups and spot cleaning. Operating for pennies a day, this state-of-the-art cleaner drastically reduces electricity, chemical and pool maintenance costs. It's durable and built to last and is virtually Maintenance-Free. Just change the brushes and drive belts every few years and treat it like a member of the family, and it will provide years of trouble-free service. We recommend this model for large commercial pools, able to easily cover those up to 80' long and even a little longer.
The Aquamax Magnum
Recommended for pools: up to 80 ft. in length.
Magnum is designed to clean every square inch of your pool utilizing our patented Aqua Smart System™. This cleaner is perfect for swimming facilities housing pools up to 60' in length like those found at many hotels and motels, schools and universities, hospitals and rehabilitation centers, and fitness clubs. This machine contains such features as infra-red eyes which sense objects like walls or stairs and commands the vacuum to reverse direction. It also contains an air-sensor for beach entry pools and a remote control for quick spot cleaning before that important swim meet! Other standard options include a 3.5 hr or 5 hr timed cleaning cycle and a delay mode. The delay mood will actually delay the start for 2 hrs giving all floating debris a chance to settle before the machine starts cleaning your pool.
Shenton pumps have added the Consummate filter range to their commercial applications range. The consumate filter range is designd around the backwash, specifically designed backwash cycles substantially reduce the water wash consumption. Our research and delelopment team has gone to extensive lengths to establish the optimum filtrationrates, and when the consumate filter is installed as dsigned, the filter will provide optically clear filtrate facilitating oxidization processes.
• The smoothest, cleanest lines of any filter, world wide.
• Extra strength solid manhole incorporates a stainless steel bolt ring for increased strength and sealing
• Huge 480mm manholes can be fitted on either end
• Liquid filled guages, mounted on a clear finished housing.
• Solid fibreglass floor, fully moulded to the filter shell. This floor will not corrode and will stand large
• Clean filters lines and base on the vertical and horizontal filters assist plant room appearance and
• High density nozzles